One of the most difficult steps in creating a high performance team is setting accountable levels. An effective path for improving your and your team’s performance is to be able to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of a team and decide where to put your focus on developing your team. The CEO Tools Workshop will teach accountability tools for increasing a team’s performance. To further develop your team and executive’s performance Excell believes it important to master tools for having difficult conversations. In this program, we will increase your tool kit and practice mastery on how to most effectively hold difficult conversations.
June CEO Tools Workshop
Friday, June 8 2018
7:30am for complimentary hot breakfast, followed by the program from 9-10:30am.
Improving Team Performance and Holding Difficult Conversations
Allison Raduziner, Excell Puget Sound Snohomish Group Leader
Dave Shapiro, Excell Puget Sound CEO
CEO Guests: RSVP to Stacey Romero (email@example.com) by close of business on Tuesday, June 6th. If you observe any dietary restrictions, please reach out to Stacey at your earliest convenience. Upon RSVP, specific site details, as well as any recommended preparation work, will be forwarded to you.
Members: Members who have invited employee guests: please send their names, titles and email addresses to Stacey Romero (firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of business on Tuesday, June 6th.
SPECIFIC TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE
– Three positions of perception and how each affects the success of a difficult conversation
– Using current issues you are facing, we will develop mastery in holding difficult conversations using techniques for handling these conversations in a way that preserves respect and moves you forward to achieving your goals
QUESTIONS THE CEO SHOULD BE ASKING
– Are your conversations going well and if so, why? And if not why?
– Are you finding yourself frustrated with your teams/employee’s performance?
– Where are you spending most of your time with your team…. One person repeatedly? One issue over again? What holds you/your team back?
Space is limited for this program, so reserve your seat as early as possible!