Innovation is more than a buzzword. It’s a business imperative. If the problems our companies face were easy to solve, however, they’d be solved already. And “innovate” is not an actionable directive. Innovation isn’t something to do. It’s something that happens inevitably when the conditions are right.
October CEO Tools Workshop
Friday, October 12 2018
Innovate or Die: How to Innovate Small so You Can Win Big
Aaron Schmookler, The Yes Works
CEO Guests: RSVP to Stacey Romero (firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of business on Monday, October 8th. If you observe any dietary restrictions, please reach out to Stacey at your earliest convenience. Upon RSVP, specific site details, as well as any recommended preparation work, will be forwarded to you.
Members: Members who have invited employee guests: please send their names, titles and email addresses to Stacey Romero (email@example.com) by close of business on Monday, October 8th.
SPECIFIC TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE
– A useful, perspective-shifting, definition of innovation
– Four Ps of Innovating Environments
– Ways to identify opportunities for innovation
QUESTIONS THE CEO SHOULD BE ASKING
– Where is my competition presenting a threat?
– What in my business annoys, bothers, or scares me that I think, “That’s just the way it is?”
– What problems am I avoiding because they’re too tricky, sticky, or complicated? Where you just don’t know where to start?
– If you could snap your fingers and change something in your business or your circumstances, what would you change?
Space is limited for this program, so reserve your seat as early as possible!