While Millennials will soon make up the majority of the workforce, many organizations — especially in more traditional industries — still struggle with how to recruit and retain them, as well as harness their strengths. In other words, despite a lot of lip service, CEOs are not yet comfortable that they are leveraging this mighty force of tech-savvy, sometimes interpersonal-communication-challenged species of employee.
July CEO Tools Workshop
Tuesday, July 10 2018
9am-noon followed by complimentary lunch from noon-1pm
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Successfully Integrate Millennials into Your Workplace Culture
Jan Harrison, JHarrison Solutions
CEO Guests: RSVP to Stacey Romero (firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of business on Tuesday, July 3rd. If you observe any dietary restrictions, please reach out to Stacey at your earliest convenience. Upon RSVP, specific site details, as well as any recommended preparation work, will be forwarded to you.
Members: Members who have invited employee guests: please send their names, titles and email addresses to Stacey Romero (email@example.com) by close of business on Tuesday, July 3rd.
Bill Lilleness, Best Plumbing
SPECIFIC TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE
– Test your assumptions via data directly gathered from your multigenerational workforce
– Identify organizational policies that may discourage success among Millennials
– Measure the strengths and weaknesses of the “stereotypical” Millennial against your workplace culture
QUESTIONS THE CEO SHOULD BE ASKING
– What is my role in creating a workplace culture that leverages generational differences?
– How clear have we made our expectations to Millennials within the organization?
– How have we measured the “fit” of our workplace culture with our Millennial employees, and vice versa?
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Jan Harrison helps organizations clarify their current challenges, focus on future strategies, and achieve measurable results. With a diverse work history in areas such as broadcast journalism, hospitality, economic development, commercial construction, nonprofits, government agencies, healthcare, higher education, hi-tech, and more, she has insights into both the unique and the common challenges faced by companies in different industries and of differing sizes. As a retreat planner, facilitator, trainer, and coach, Jan offers education for business people and organizational development for teams and companies through her business, JHarrison Solutions.
Space is limited for this program, so reserve your seat as early as possible! Upon RSVP, site details and any recommended preparation work will be forwarded to you.