Gain from the experience of other successful CEOs
Think you run a tight ship? Excellent. Now it is time to set the bar higher.
Excell members join a specific, unique group of 10-to-13 top executives from non-competing companies across a wide variety of industries. Far more practical than seminars and social clubs, Excell provides the content, structure, support, and confidentiality for members to develop new tools and build valuable relationships with accomplished peers.
The return on investment comes from CEO Tools Workshops, one-on-one executive coaching, and the powerful exchange of successful proven strategies, techniques and insight from peers who know the challenges of running a growing company and know their fellow members and their businesses well.
Excell programs are designed to ensure that a small time investment yields large returns in the form of a community of leaders that you can rely upon, more profitable operations, improved execution, and a better work-life balance.
As an Excell Group Member, you will learn to:
- Select and build effective teams
- Leverage technology
- Extend and develop markets
- Set the company’s vision
- Figure out your most profitable business models
- Determine your strengths and how to leverage them as you build a business that ultimately does not need you
- Delegate responsibility and manage projects
- Negotiate with banks, effectively use accountants, attorneys, and other service providers
Overall, the Excell model allows business leaders to practice and model accountability and gives them a space to coach and challenge themselves in a supportive peer community.